Configuration of remote monitoring
Among the advantages of Kickidler remote employee monitoring software is the simplicity of its configuration and use. Another thing to highlight is its cross-platform functionality, which makes its installation on different types of systems a smooth process.
Switching to remote monitoring involves the following steps:
- Registration on Kickidler’s official website, after which you will be able to log into your personal account.
- Server installation (node.x32.msi or node.x64.msi depending on the mode of your operating system). All the information gathered by the system will be stored on it. Preferably, it should run 24/7 and be installed on a high-powered PC.
- Installation of the viewer. It’s installed on the PC of the supervisor or the employee who’s responsible for monitoring remote employees’ work. Web-interface through which you can also monitor the work of remote employees serves as an alternative to the viewer.
- Installation of grabbers. They are installed on the computers of employees who are going to be monitored.
- Provision of the broad network availability of the server. This is necessary in order to connect all the PCs in a unified system via the Internet. At first launch, the server tries to automatically configure its network availability. However, if you have a mix network, you’ll need to configure it manually with the help of this guide.
Once the program is successfully installed (server, grabber, viewer), grabbers will try to connect to the server, to which they are supposed to transfer information from the employee’s computer. Via the viewer, the supervisor will be able to check exactly what their remote employees are doing at any time.
Kickidler provides efficient technical support. So if there are any difficulties or questions related to the installation and configuration of the system, you can easily contact the specialists and get the technical help you need.