Last updated: 09/05/2019
For the purpose of the Personal Data Protection Act 2003 (the "Act"), the data controller is TELE LINK SOFT (TLS) CY LTD. Any questions concerning this policy should be directed to TELE LINK SOFT (TLS) CY LTD: Vasilissis Freiderikis 9A, 1066, Nicosia, Cyprus.
We collects the following data
- last name and first name
- email address,
- telephone number,
- date of birth
- any proof of your identity
- address that we require,
- correspondence between us,
- details of any bank account that you provide us with,
- information collected through cookies;
- calls from and towards us,
- ip address,
- log-in times,
- operating system and browser type,
- details of your visits to our website,
- other information that you provide us with.
Purposes of collect information
We only use information to the extent necessary to allow us to perform our services. Any personal information that we collect, process and use is treated with absolute confidentiality in accordance with the statutory provisions.
Information like Card details is used only for transaction. We dont keep User’s card details - This information will removed after transaction done.
Also, we will not sell, purchase, provide, exchange or in any other manner disclose Account or Transaction data, or personal information of or about a Cardholder to anyone, except, it’s Acquirer, Visa/Mastercard Corporations or in response to valid government demands.
We will retain and evaluate information held about User in the following ways:
- to fulfill the obligations provided by any contracts concluded with User, as well as to provide User with the information, products and services that User requested;
- to verify and check the identity of Users who open and operate accounts in order to prevent fraud, deception and other illegal activities;
- to comply with legal requirements for the legalization of proceeds from crime, financing of terrorism and financing the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction
- to notify User of other our products and services, similar to those products or services that User already purchased or information that User searched for;
- to provide User by TELE LINK SOFT (TLS) CY LTD or by third parties appointed by TELE LINK SOFT (TLS) CY LTD with information about products or services that User might be interested in. TELE LINK SOFT (TLS) CY LTD contact User via electronic means of communication (via e-mail or SMS) to inform about products or services similar to those that were in a previous sale or negotiations. Upon User’s consent TELE LINK SOFT (TLS) CY LTD allow certain third parties to use User’s data for marketing purposes;
- to notify User about changes related to TELE LINK SOFT (TLS) CY LTD services;
- to improve my.kickidler.com, kickidler.com and to make sure that content is presented on User’s computer’s operating system the most effective way;
- for administration of TELE LINK SOFT (TLS) CY LTD websites and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, statistical data collection and for conducting surveys;
- to ensure the security of my.kickidler.com, kickidler.com, TELE LINK SOFT (TLS) CY LTD’s services, and User’s accounts
- to evaluate and understand the effectiveness of promotional materials that TELE LINK SOFT (TLS) CY LTD provide to Users, as well as to provide User with the necessary advertising information
- to support, respond and resolve User’s complaints and issues related to use of TELE LINK SOFT (TLS) CY LTD’s services and the capabilities of my.kickidler.com, kickidler.com.
Privacy policies of other websites
- Certain content, products and services available via our Service contains materials from third parties.
- We provide you with access to third party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control of. You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
- Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
- We also, in the future, offer new third party services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
- Third-party links on this site direct you to third party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
- We are not liable for any harm or damages related to services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third partiesХ policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third party products should be directed to the third party.
We do not disclose your personal information unless:
- we are required by law to do so;
- you have given your permission;
- it is necessary in order to provide our services to you accurately;
- it is demanded by third parties such as (Bank institutions, Card associations, other service providers), in order to complete the provision of services to you. It is understood that, from the moment that we disclose the information to the above mentioned persons and entities, we do not have any liability regarding the use of information by them.
- it is necessary to prevent fraudulent transactions and actions made by you or a third party.
- our website/operating company is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to provide services to you.
Basis for personal data processing
We collect and process User’s personal data only when it have a legitimate reason for such processing. Legal grounds include consent (in cases where User provides it), a contract (in cases where processing is necessary to fulfill the terms and conditions of contracts between User and TELE LINK SOFT (TLS) CY LTD), compliance with a legal obligations (in cases where TELE LINK SOFT (TLS) CY LTD is required to request / receive and process as well as to store User’s personal data in order to comply with the requirements of applicable laws, for example the laws related to legalization (laundering) of proceeds of crime, financing of terrorism and financing the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction) and legitimate interest (for example, when processing is necessary to protect User or TELE LINK SOFT (TLS) CY LTD from certain threats (fraud, security, etc.), compliance with the provisions of applicable laws, the proper level of conduct of business (the quality of the services provided, identification of needs, preparation of reports), conclusion and implementation of corporate transactions (sale of participant interests / shares, mergers, acquisitions), etc.).
SSL or TLS encryption
Sites my.kickidler.com, kickidler.com uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and for the protection of the transmission of confidential content, such as the inquiries you send to us as the site operator.
You can recognize an encrypted connection in your browser’s address line when it changes from “http://” to “https://” and the lock icon is displayed in your browser’s address bar.
If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transfer to us cannot be read by third parties.
By contacting TELE LINK SOFT (TLS) CY LTD you can realize the following rights:
- The right to delete User’s data
- The right to change or correct User’s data, in particular when it is incorrectly stated;
- The right to object or restrict processing of User’s data;
- The right to access to User’s data and to receive a copy of User’s data, which User provided to us, in a machine-readable format. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet TELE LINK SOFT (TLS) CY LTD’s costs in providing User with requested information.
User has the right to prohibit the use his/hers personal data for marketing purposes. Before requesting User’s personal information, We usually inform User that it is going to use User’s data or disclose it to third parties for promotional purposes. User can use the right to prohibit such disclosure by contacting TELE LINK SOFT (TLS) CY LTD at any time.
The implementation of some of User’s rights, depending on the situation, may limit, complicate or completely exclude the possibility of further cooperation between User and TELE LINK SOFT (TLS) CY LTD.
Sites my.kickidler.com and/or kickidler.com contain active links from / to the websites of another organizations, advertisers. If you are following an active link, please note that other websites have their own privacy policies, and we are not responsible for the provisions of these policies. Please review the privacy policies of these sites before sharing your personal information with them.
Information retention period
Despite other personal information, it is crucial for us to retain valid contact information in order to contact you whenever it is necessary. You must always update your contact details if they change, by contacting us via email or any other contact means. We will not be liable for any loss occurred caused by your failure and/or omission to update your personal and contact details.
General contact info:
TELE LINK SOFT (TLS) CY LTD
Vasilissis Freiderikis 9A, 1066, Nicosia, Cyprus.