The default settings for each server are as follows:
- 3 years as a period of history storage on the Server,
- 7 days as a period of video storage on the Server,
- 1 FPS as video capture rate,
- Maximum speed of receiving data from Grabbers’ cache is without restrictions.
In order to change settings for Server, follow these steps:
- In Central Server web interface open section “Components and coordination”,
- Open subsection Servers,
- Find Server in the table,
- Click the button “Edit”,
- In opened window enter new settings,
Click the button “Save”.