In order to hide deleted program components, follow these steps
- In Central Server web interface open section “Components and coordination”,
- Choose type of components for hiding (Grabbers, Viewers or Servers),
- Find in the table component for hiding,
- Click the button “Turn off activity”,
- Click the button “Save”.
Program component becomes inactive automatically by these rules:
- For Viewer: if it doesn’t run during a week,
- For Grabber: if it has not license (demo, trial, purchased) and doesn’t run during a week,
- For Server: it’s not a Central Server, it has not any attached Grabbers and it doesn’t run during a week.
Activity of a program component will turn on automatically, if you
- Run Viewer,
- Set license to Grabber (demo, trial, purchased),
- Set centrality to Server.