Graphical user interface is implemented on the user grabber, which allows the employee to interact with the grabber program.
Currently, user interface for grabber has the following types:
- Self-monitoring interface,
- user interface is missing in Windows XP
- text or notification background is transparent.
- the window size control does not work with some graphical shells
- the autocontrol interface icon may be missing in the taskbar
- an additional window with the title and control buttons appears
- notifications can be hidden when you click the autocontrol window
- you cannot remove focus from notifications until they close
Self-monitoring interface is one of the graphical interfaces of the grabber program. It is activated and configured on the Central Server.
It is intended for the employee, and it allows him access to various functions of the Employee Monitoring Software.
Currently, self-monitoring interface has the following capacities:
- Displaying daily statistics.
It provides information about the distribution of activity and inactivity as a pie chart and a detailed table.
Pie chart shows how much time of the workday an employee used productive, neutral, unproductive applications and uncategorized applications, and also how much time he was not doing anything.
The data is updated automatically every 30 minutes.
In detailed version, the employee can learn the following information:
- total amount of activity in a day,
- amount of productive activity,
- amount of neutral activity,
- amount of unproductive activity,
- amount of uncategorized activity,
- total number of inactivity,
- time of the first activity,
- time of the last activity,
- time at work.
Notification system is implemented on the grabber. The system timely notifies the employee about the events configured on the Central Server.
Notifications are displayed on the employee’s computer until they are closed.